Week 3

rob

Week 3

rob
Last week's goals:

Hand volume: >10k hands
Close - 9k. Missed a session on Saturday morning due to family stuff, would have got their otherwise

Mental game tasks: Listen to an hour of the Mental Game of Poker audiobook
Done, finished the audiobook

Video tasks: Watch There Will be Homework episode 5
Done

Strategy tasks: Make a strategy for facing shortstack 3bets
Not done - didn't allocate any specific time to it so (unsurprisingly) just ended up doing other things. Will allocate specific time this week

This week's goals:

Hand volume: >10k hands
Have scheduled specific sessions, no excuses this week

Mental game tasks: Listen to an hour of the Mental Game of Poker 2 audiobook

Video tasks: Watch There Will be Homework episode 6

Strategy tasks: Make a strategy for facing shortstack 3bets
Will allocate an hour to doing it, see what I come out with

Hand history tasks: Post >1 hand on our forum, post daily on Deucescracked

Re: Week 3

PokerVagabond
Administrator
Last Week's Goals

Hand Volume 30+ Hours > Achieved and also added 2 more tables to the mix (Overconfidence creeping in possibly)

Video Tasks WiltonTilt 2 Episodes > I watched one but also watched beyond the micros.

Session Review Spending 15 minutes after every session > Failed but understood that that is not always possible or even productive. Certainly improved my Session reviews in general though

Other including session warm up and pokernews > Half achieved the warm as a went back onto it and changed a couple of goals but needs more work. Kept up to date with pokernews while walking the dog or biking into the city

This Week's Goals

Hand Volume > 32 + Hours at the cash table

Video Tasks > Watch 1 episode of wiltontilt and one episode of Moving Beyond The Micros with active learning.

Session Review > Review every marked hand after a session with general equity calculations. Post any hand that I feel I need help with into this forum. Starting browsing into Deucescracked and see if I like the feel of it.

Other > Work on PokerVagabond brand. Posting Twitter updates, Instagram, Facebook and at least one new blog post. Also film my third video and link people to my second. Also begin looking into hosting and using wordpress. Buy the Pokervagabond.co.uk domain. Keep up to date with Pokernews Podcast and anytime I have free time with my phone, read through the Strategy articles.