Week 2

rob

Week 2

rob
Alright, here are my goals for the week...

Hand volume: >10k hands

Mental game tasks: Listen to an hour of the Mental Game of Poker audiobook

Video tasks: Watch There Will be Homework episode 5

Strategy tasks: Make a strategy for facing shortstack 3bets

Re: Week 2

PokerVagabond
Administrator
And here are mine

Hand Volume > 30+ hours @ 10NL at a minimum

Video Tasks > Watch 2 episodes of WiltonTilt Maths Series

Session Review > Spend at least 15 minutes at the end of every day going over marked hands and a quick general look for any major mistakes

Other > Organise my poker warm up strategy to begin implementing as of next week + stay up to date with every pokernews podcast